Very Urgent Situations
Urgent fault reports are submitted directly to the property maintenance company by telephone. The maintenance company’s telephone service is available 24/7. The property maintenance company’s contact information is posted close to the entrance of your building and also on our website in the location information section.
In case of serious disturbance or emergency, call the emergency number 112.
Serious Problems – Call the Property Maintenance Company!
- water is running on the floor and the drain is not working
- the whole apartment is without electricity
- water is leaking under the sink
- the lock to the apartment door is broken so that you cannot lock the apartment
- other similar serious issues
Minor Faults – Submit an Electronic Fault Report
- the ventilation window does not close
- the toilet flush is leaking and the water cistern is constantly refilling
- the bathroom flooring is torn
- the shower hose is leaking
- the balcony door sealing is detached and the door doesn’t close properly
- the cutting board, kitchen cabinet’s hinge or a refrigerator shelf is broken
- you detect pests in the apartment or elsewhere in the building
- a washing line in the laundry drying room is broken
- a stairway light is broken
- other similar faults
Who Will Fix This?
The property’s maintenance company is responsible for
- the outdoor areas around the building
- opening doors
- clogged sewers
- faults in toilet and bathroom facilities
- heating and ventilation
The property maintenance company’s contact information is posted close to the entrance of your building and also on our website in the location information section.
TOAS maintenance department is responsible for
- water damage
- apartment inspections
- drilling into walls
- parking violations
TOAS housing office is responsible for
- disturbance reports
- lost keys
- parking space rental
- tenancy-related matters
The tenant is responsible for
- changing light bulbs
- changing the fire alarm’s batteries
- changing fuses and light starters
These are things you can easily do yourself. If you can’t, ask a friendly neighbour to help!Submit a fault report
Forgot Your Key?
During the housing office’s opening hours, you can contact them to borrow a spare key free of charge. At other times, call the facility maintenance company’s 24-hour service. The facility maintenance company will charge a fee for opening the door according to its valid price list. Be prepared to prove your identity!