Very Urgent Situations
Urgent fault reports are submitted directly to the property maintenance company by telephone. The maintenance company’s telephone service is available 24/7. The property maintenance company’s contact information is posted close to the entrance of your building and also on our website in the location information section.
In case of serious disturbance or emergency, call the emergency number 112.
Problems in Your Apartment?
Tenants are obligated to report faults as soon as they are detected. Here’s how and where you need to report different situations.
The estimated timeframe for performing small non urgent maintenance repairs is 3-4 working days, with larger repairs it can take up to 2-3 weeks.
Related to the corona epidemic, the tenant is required to notify if there is a sick, exposed or quarantined person in the apartment to ensure safe working in the apartment.
After submitting the fault report, the contractor will contact You via phone. To avoid delays with the maintenance work, kindly remain reachable.Submit a fault report
Serious Problems – Call the Property Maintenance Company!
- water leaks or the drain is not working
- the whole apartment is without electricity
- the lock to the apartment door is broken so that you cannot lock the apartment
- other similar serious issues
Minor Faults – Submit an Electronic Fault Report
- the ventilation window or the balcony door does not close properly
- faults on the surfaces or fittings of the apartment
- faults in the machines and devices of the apartment
- leaking water supply fittings (no risk of water damage)
- you detect pests in the apartment or elsewhere in the building
- faults in common areas, e.g. problems with the washing machine, a stairway light is broken
- other similar faults
Who Will Fix This?
TOAS is responsible for
- apartment inspections
- parking violations
- disturbance reports
- lost keys
- parking space rental
- tenancy-related matters
The tenant is responsible for
- changing light bulbs
- changing the fire alarm’s batteries
- changing fuses and light starters
- greasing hinges
These are things you can easily do yourself. If you can’t, ask a friendly neighbour to help!Submit a fault report
Forgot Your Key?
During the housing office’s opening hours, you can borrow a spare key free of charge. At other times, call the maintenance company’s 24-hour service. The maintenance company charges a fee for opening the door according to its valid price list. Be prepared to prove your identity! The maintenance company’s contact information can be found close to the entrance of your building and also on our website in the location’s page.Check our opening hours