Apartments for Friends Available!9.3.2017
Wouldn’t it be nice to move into the same flat with your good friend? TOAS’ shared apartments for friends are more than just apartments, because:
- There’s always someone to talk to at home.
- Half of the cleaning is always done.
- The joys of life are multiplied with the amount of flat mates.
- The struggles of life are easier to face when you have your friend in your corner <3
To rent a shared apartment together with your friend, choose the most suitable alternative from the list below, make the necessary changes to your housing application or fill in the application for shared apartment with a friend online.
Tenancy agreements will begin on 1 April 2017 or according to agreement.
|Location||Apartment type||m2||Floor||Rent €/month/tenant|
|170 Pellavapää||2r+k+balcony (shared apt for two)||62,5||6.||406,12+20|
|175 Willa Espa||2r+k+balcony (shared apt for two)||57,5||5.||392,34+20|
|205 Rauhaniemi||2r+k (shared apt for two)||57,5||2.||268,64+20|
|411 Wäinölä 3||3r+k+french balcony (shared apt for two)||68,5||9.||334,99+20|
|440 Tuulanhovi||2r+k+balcony (shared apt for two)||51,5||4.||266,31+20|
|520 Lukonkruuti||4r+k+belcony (shared apt for four)||83,5||1.||187,00+20|
- Both tenants will have their own room and tenancy agreement in these apartments.
- Both tenants must be students in Tampere.
- Both tenants must fill in their own application for ‘shared apartment with a friend’ to get an offer.
- Apartments are offered according to the queuing situation, i.e. applications that have been in the queue for longest will get an offer first.